Realizing there were not many options for Square Dancers in the Mid-West region of the country for high energy dance weekend festivals, Noah & Anna Siegmann decided to start a weekend unlike any other and run it the way a dancer would want it to be run. In early 2013, WI*PAC (Wisconsin Plus, Advanced & Challenge) was born!
Set in the heart of the beautiful Kettle Moraine State Forest at the Washington County Fairgrounds in West Bend, WI, you will love your experience here which includes:
- Four excellent air conditioned halls under one roof
- Full dancing program Friday through Sunday including Plus, Plus DBD, Advanced, Challenge and Round dancing
- Food on-site, and many excellent dining options within a few miles drive
- Full access RV and camping facilities with 30 amp, 50 amp & 110 volt electric hook up
- Local vendor displays offering food, art, crafts, clothing and more
- Sunday morning gospel concert with The Siegmann Family
- Special generous referral program
- Raffles and cash prize drawings
- Simple painless online registration option
- World-Class calling and cueing staff to ensure a full weekend of awesome, fun dancing
- Special Callerama each evening from 7-8 featuring Bob Asp & great local talent
Since it’s inception in 2014 WI*PAC has quickly become the destination to be at Labor Day Weekend every year- just ask anyone who has attended if it was an outstanding experience! Past callers include: Jerry Story, Joe Saltel, Steve Kopman, Johnny Preston, Bronc Wise, Tom Miller, Mike Hogan, Jon & Deborah Carroll-Jones, Curt Braffet, Lincoln & Jed Siegmann and more!